Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Intro !!!


Finally, it has happened. I have created my blog. All these years I have been thinking about penning down my thoughts but then there were so many questions, which kept bouncing in my head, like what is the whole need of sharing thoughts? Why should I do it? May be I should just focus on my career & stabilize my life but then after so much of brain storming & some convincing from my dear friends I have created this blog of mine. I never had the habit of writing a dairy but I guess blogging is another way of doing it & one can start doing anytime of the life.
I hope this is just the beginning !!


1 comment:

Monita said...

Hey..Nice to c u here!!
It would be interesting to read ur thoughts....All the best...n keep posting :)

P.S: Who all are included in the list of ur "dear" friends who convinced u to start writing ur blog????? lolzzzz ;);)